Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pastor's Confession

Morning guys, its a good day isn't it? Yeah I know that all of us have issues to deal with BUT just remember there is always someone out there who has it worst than you.

OK so my friend Dana sent me this joke. Although I've heard it on numerous occasions it always brings a smile to my face and I hope it does the same for you. Enjoy and God Bless.

Three pastors took a day off and decided to go fishing after a busy
Sunday.

They agreed its so difficult preaching to people all the time and no one
preaches to them. Sitting by the river with little response from the
hooks one pastor thought of sharing his heart with others. He said "Guys its
rare to get such an opportunity to be among ourselves like this. It would be
good if we look into our lives and help each other with our
weaknesses". They all agreed to this.

This pastor said "Gentlemen I need help! The people in my church give a
lot of money every week. I started taking little by little but now I take a
big chunk. I can't stop stealing from the church please pray for me. The day
they will find out I will be fired!"


Another pastor said "Brothers your sins are better than mine! I have
slept with every woman in the church including married women. As I preach my
eyes hover over the congregation looking for the next prey. If this is
discovered people will not fire me, they will kill me!"

The last pastor's feet were shaking as they were talking. They thought
he had a big story to tell. He stood up and said "My brothers, my problem
is gossip! I can't sit anymore. I have to share this! I will be back!"

3 comments:

FOL said...

E, you've done a really good job with this site; but it's time to pretty it up, no?

FOL said...

one of the reasons I don't comment is my avatar (embarrassed)

Electra (trinidad) said...

LOL thanks Steups, no problem and as for your Avatar, dont worry about that its nothing for you to be too concerned about, just comment if you want to it will really be appreciated. : )

Oh and you can assit with the remodelling if you like it will also be appreciated.