Monday, November 19, 2007

Be Glad and Rejoice

A special and blessed good day to you all of my beautiful brothers and sisters. This is the day that the Lord has made, we will be glad and rejoice in it.

I am going to do things different this week. Instead of the usual narrative I am going to submit the Bible Verses for the day from the Daily Encounter and give you guys the words of one song every day that I trust will minister to your hearts.

I hope that it will truly be a blessing to all of you. I love you and God Bless.

The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Matthew 13:41-43 NIV

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

1 Peter 4:13,14 KJV

Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.

Colossians 3:1-4 NASB

Thanks be unto God for his indescribable gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him.

The Prayer of Jabez : 1 Chronicles 4:9-10:

And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!".



(Musical )

Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above all heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!!!!!


The Song:

Oh that you will bless me indeed
And enlarge my territory
That your Hand will be with me
And you will keep my heart from evil
AMEN!!!!

Oh that you will bless me indeed
And enlarge my territory
That your Hand will be with me
And you will keep my heart from evil
AMEN!!!!

Bless me Lord
Bless me Lord
So that I might be a blessing to the world

Oh that you will bless me indeed
And enlarge my territory
That your Hand will be with me
And you will keep my heart from evil
AMEN!!!!

Bless me Lord
Bless me Lord
So that I might be a blessing to the world
AMEN!!!!

(Musical )

Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above all heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!!!!!


This prayer is simple but once its prayed with the right heart condition, is very effective.

No comments: