Monday, November 12, 2007

100th Post!!!!


It surely is a very beautiful day. I have been wondering over the past couple of days what to write to you guys since reaching this milestone. As some of you may know, I started this Blog on December 31st 2006 and over the past 11mths or so life has truly been challenging.
I can not lie, I have been through so many trials and testings this past year I wondered to myslef - "What am I to learn from all of this?"

I have seen God personally take his own hands and delivered me from traps and absolute damnation. For this Lord I am forever endbeted to you. For my life, which you saved in August 2006 to my family and face which you saved in 2007.


Today I encourage all of you guys, dont give up. God is not like man. When he looks at us he does not see our faults but our needs. When he looks at us he sees what we can be in him and not who we currently are.


He truly is an awesome, loving and forgiving God. I am therefore truly humbled by his love for me INSPITE of my iniquities. I am truly humbled and blessed to be a child of the great King of Kings for he who is forgiven much, LOVES MUCH!!!!


To all of you who contributed to making this Blog a success in your own way, I thank you. To my friend Steups, thanks for all the love and support you have extended to me over the past year. To my other friends - Dana, Gabby, Quanda, Groovy and all others thank you and I love each and everyone of you.


To all the readers of this Blog, I truly wish that at least one of my posts has been a source of inspiration to you in one way or the other since this is the purpose of this Blog.


I am looking forward to continue to bring the good news of Jesus Christ into your lives and hearts.

No comments: