Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Passing of a Soul

Hi All Ok so yesterday while we were celebrating my big sister's birthday my grandmother's elder sister passed away. It was no surprise to the family because she was ailing since June. What shook me is that I wondered where her soul has gone to.
You know some people don’t believe that there is a heaven and a hell. I would hear people say that heaven and hell are on this earth but I beg to differ.
No one can truly look me in the eye and say that we were placed here on the earth to just please our own selfish needs and desires. No one can tell me that we evolved from 'Ape'. No one can tell me when you die you are finished or that hell is in the grave, it simply makes no sense.
Do you really believe that life is just about getting a good education, a great job or business, getting married and having a family and gaining as much material wealth you possible can? Is that all we are worth?
Material things that thieves break in and steal and moth destroy? Or when we die someone just comes and takes over from where we left off? Well I beg to differ. I believe that we were put on this earth for a much greater purpose and somewhere along things got distorted. I truly believe that I am better than what material things I possess. I truly believe that I am better than what people's perception of me is. I truly believe that all of us are destined for greatness which far surpasses this present 'world'.
There is life after death and there is something even better waiting for each and every one of us who truly believe.All I have to do now is act on this belief and let God do his work. LOL
God Bless

No comments: