Thursday, April 5, 2007

No Greater Love!!!


I'm the one who spat upon the Saviour;
I'm the one who mocked His Holy Name;
I'm the one who said with all the rest "Crucify Him";
I'm the one, I'm the one to Blame;

I'm the one who let Him go to Calvary;
I'm the one who nailed Him to that tree;
Even though I am the one who put all this on Him;
He's the one who tells me, HE FORGIVES ME.

What kind of man is He?
Why does He care for me?
Look what I've done to Him;
I guess He doesn't see;
That I'm the one to blame;
I cost Him all that pain;
What kind of Man is He?
What kind of Man is He?



Good Blessed Morning to all of you my beautiful Brothers and Sisters. This is the day that the Lord has made, we will be glad and rejoice in it.
It is truly a great privilege and honour to come to you today in the blessed and holy name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He is truly the Lover of Our Souls. In fact he Loves us so much that he died for us on Calvary more than two thousand years ago. Isn't that awesome? Imagine, someone loving me so much that he actually died for me.
Oh and not just anyone you know, but the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the Darling of Heaven whose one word is greater than this entire universe. He left his Deity, his glory, his power and became lowly man. Suffered shame and humiliation, just for me and you.
Wow, what great LOVE. I don't know about you but I have never experienced greater love than this, have you?

Greater LOVE has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. (John 15:13)

As we enjoy this Easter Holidays with friends and loved ones, let us take time out to spend and thank the one who loves us deeper than no other. Our Lord and Saviour, our Redeemer, Our Advocate before Holy Father, the Lover of Our Souls and our big brother, Jesus Christ. Jesus who has paid the ultimate price for our sins. This Holy Sacrifice which makes us able to go before the throne of God's Grace. Thank You Jesus, Mercy said NO. No to Sin, No to Death. Yes to everlasting life in him, Jesus Christ. Hallelujah.

God Bless!!!
Thank You for the Cross Lord;
Thank You for the Price you Paid;
Bearing all my Sin and Shame;
In Love you came;
And Gave Amazing Grace;
Thank You for this Love Lord;
Thank You for your Nail Pierced Hands;
Wash me in your Cleansing Flow;
Now All I Know;
Is your Forgiveness and Embrace.
Worthy is the Lamb;
Seated on the Throne;
We Crown you now with many Crowns;
You Reign Victorious;
High and Lifted Up;
Jesus Son of God;
The Darling of Heaven Crucified;
Worthy is the Lamb!!!!!!

No comments: