Thursday, April 26, 2007



Good day to all of God's beautiful creation. Today I would love to share with you one of a couple of songs that God has placed in my spirit. As time progresses I will share with you guys the others together with scriptures that my heavenly father has mandated of me and of all those who truly wants to get to know Him and experience TRUE INTIMACY with HIM.

God Bless


Please Come and Make, my heart your home;
Come and be Everything I am and ALL I know;
Search me through and through;
Till my heart becomes a Home for You.

Come and Make, my heart your home;
Come and be Everything I am and All I know;
Search me through and through;
Till my Heart becomes a Home for You.

A Home for You;
A Home for You;

Let Everything I do, Open up a Door for you to come through
Then my Heart will be,
A place where you want to be.


1 Peter 2:1 - 5

Wherefore, laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies and all evil speaking;

As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk (pure milk) of the Word (of God), that ye may grow thereby;

If so be ye have tasted that the Lord [is] Gracious;

To whom coming; [as unto] a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, [and] precious;

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, Acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Create in me a Clean Heart, oh Lord;
And Renew a Right Spirit within me;
Create in me a Clean Heart, oh Lord;
And Renew a Right Spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy Presence Oh Lord;
Take not your Holy Spirit from Me;
Restore unto me the Joy of thy Salvation

And Renew a Right Spirit within Me!!!!!

Amen

No comments: