Wednesday, May 16, 2007

LOVE!!!!


Good Afternoon to all of God's beautiful Creation. This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it.

You know sometimes its so easy to lash out at others when you have been misunderstood or to misjudge people when you don't know the entire truth of a matter.

Instead of judging others and retaliating when you feel as if you are being attacked. Let all of us look at Jesus' example when he was falsely accused and totally humiliated for us. His love covers a multitude of Sin and as him we must also Love.


When I feel disagreeable and disobedient and I just want to be in self and the flesh I always listen to this song that I love so deeply because it really ministers to my heart as to what our Saviour really did for all of us. Then I wonder why do we really waste our time on trivial things when we all have so much work to do in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

So next time you feel like your brother or sister is doing wrong either to you or in their lives generally or if you feel that you are being unfairly judged or attacked, instead of getting angry or being judgemental - Pray for that person, that Christ will come into their heart and open up their eyes to see their faults or wrong doing.


Thanks be unto God for giving us his only begotten Son (Jesus) who is the object of our Faith, the only Faith that saves is Faith in him.

God Bless


How wide is your LOVE?
That you would stretch your arms and go around the world;
And why, for me the Saviour’s cry they heard;
I don’t know;
Why You went where I was meant to go;
I don’t know;
Why You Love me so?
Those were my nails;
That was my crown;
That pierced your hands and your brow.
Those were my thorns;
Those were my scorns;
Those were my tears that fell down.

And just as you said it would be;
You did it all for me.
And after you counted the cost;
You took my shame, my blame;
On my Cross

How deep is your Grace?
You could see my need and choose to take my place;
And, there for me;
These words I hear you say;
"Father no forgive them for they know not what they do;
I will go;
Because I love them so."

Those were my nails;
That was my crown;
That pierced your hands and your brow.
Those were my thorns;
Those were my scorns;
Those were my tears that fell down.

And just as you said it would be;
You did it all for me.
And after you counted the cost;
You took my shame, my blame;
On my Cross.

No comments: