Monday, March 5, 2007

i thank you God for most this amazing day

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart;
Give Thanks to the Holy One;
Give Thanks because he's given;
Jesus Christ his Son.

And Now let the Weak say I am Strong;
Let the Poor say I am rich;
Because of what the Lord has done for Us.

Give Thanks!!!!!

A blessed and wonderful morning to all of God's beautiful creation. This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. I don't know about you but I am truly happy to be alive and well today.

Each day brings a new beginning and I am a firm believer that we all need a fresh start sometime in our lives. Where there is life there is always hope and where there is hope there is always God.

I opened up my email today and my friend Dana sent me one of her favorite poems this is what she had to say and below is the poem. Please enjoy and be blessed.

E, for your blog I just want to share with you this poem I love which is a really amazing prayer. From the first time I heard it stayed with me. I know the words by heart and I think it's beautiful to say first thing in the morning as your eyes open. One of the best things about it is how everything is in lowercase, especially the letter 'i' and only references to God in upper, signifying that He is the mighty one and we, minute until elevated by him. Dana

i thank You God for most this amazing day:
for the leaping greenly spirits of trees and a blue true dream of sky;
and for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes (i who have died am alive again today, and this is the sun's birthday; this is the birthday of life and of love and wings: and of the gay great happening inimitably earth)

how should tasting touching hearing seeing breathing any--lifted from the no of all nothing--human merely being doubt unimaginable You?(now the ears of my ears awake and now the eyes of my eyes are opened)

No comments: