Monday, February 19, 2007

Use prayer as a weapon

God's-shieldMany of us do not know the power of prayer and the infinite power of consistent prayer.
Recently I was awash in stress and overwhelmed by work and I didn't know why.

Normally, no matter how burdensome the weight, I always had this honest belief that God had given me a cross I could bear. So why was it different this time?

I stopped praying!

I allowed the enemy to get near me and penetrate my mind because I had not summoned my shield. My shield is prayer.

The removal of prayer from your life is the first stage of attack and you must be aware of that. Keep praying, continue to use your weapon against evil, against wickedness, against spite and envy.
Your prayer is your prayer; said from your mouth and thought in your mind it is a unique defence.
Use it and learn its strength.

My prayer, which I will share with you; is Psalm 20...make it your prayer too.
The lord hear thee in the day of trouble;
The name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.



God bless

1 comment:

Electra (trinidad) said...

Steups, you have shown me a different side of you. Thank God. God Bless

Oh and do you know what Selah means? That's what they used to say when they wanted to change the beat of the song/music.lol